Living Room Wall Decor. Natural Bathroom Decor
Living Room Wall Decor
- A room in a house for general and informal everyday use
- living room: a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax
- The Living Room is a music venue on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side in New York City that was established in 1988.
- A living room, also known as sitting room, lounge room or lounge (in the United Kingdom and Australia), is a room for entertaining guests, reading, watching TV or other activities.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
147/365: Living Room Wall
147/365 - May 27, 2010: Living Room Wall ... After getting these wingback chairs sometime back, we only had two pcictures of the cats on the large wall. Slowly we acquired the table (from a thrift shop), a cool lamp (the shade has a pattern very similar to the chairs), and finally had Brian put up some floating shelves that we had in another room to showcase our wedding and recent photos (we had them in our bedroom but wanted them to be out for everyone to see). I love this wall now! (Post processed in Lightroom using preset "Fantasy Basic".)
Leonard's Living Room Wall
A few of Leonard Everitt's finest hunting prizes hang as the prominent features of his living room decor. An avid hunter, Everitt said that community openness in Susquehanna County is on the decline. Over the past few decades large tracts of land have been parceled out to more landowners, many of which have conflicting philosophies regarding their property rights. Trespassing has become an rising issue for hunters like Everitt. "People used to be neighborly. All that's gone now." Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania. June 10, 2009.
See also: decorating a bathroom ideasflower garden decormexican fiesta decorationsvintage garage decorbathroom decor picsiron wall decordecorative wall lights