Wood Oval Coffee Table. Copper End Table. Wooden Glass Table.
Wood Oval Coffee Table
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- A body, object, or design with such a shape or outline
- An oval playing field or racing track
- egg-shaped: rounded like an egg
- ellipse: a closed plane curve resulting from the intersection of a circular cone and a plane cutting completely through it; "the sums of the distances from the foci to any point on an ellipse is constant"
- In technical drawing, an oval (from Latin ovum, 'egg') is a figure constructed from two pairs of arcs, with two different radii (see image on the right). The arcs are joined at a point, in which lines tangential to both joining arcs lie on the same line, thus making the joint smooth.
wood oval coffee table - Adesso Montreal
Adesso Montreal Coffee Table, Walnut
Our Montreal Oval Coffee Table by Adesso Lighting Inc. features a unique blend of class, style and sophistication which all work together to create a piece that is practical and certain to make a positive impression in your home. Constructed from solid wood with bent wood legs and a walnut veneer finish. Graceful lines of the bent wood legs define this set of tables with fine dark walnut veneer finish. Each table has a middle shelf for added style and support. 39.5" Width, 24" Depth, 16.75" Height. Bottom shelf: 33" Width, 18" Depth. Clearance between shelves: 7". Clearance from floor: 9".
New Coffee Table!
After months of searching on Craig's List, I finally found the perfect coffee table--small enough to not overwhelm my little loveseat, oval, with some antique character without being too froufrou.
DSCN0723/Oval Coffee Table
All solid wood oval coffee table. 16in.H x 62in. W x 30in D (widest portion of table). Excellent condition. $40. Item from a smoke-free/pet-free home.
wood oval coffee table
This 14-karat gold-filled oval-shaped locket is ideal for carrying pictures of a special someone or for holding a small, meaningful memento. The locket is engraved with a joyful, springtime design featuring four forget-me-not flowers blooming on the ends of ribbon-like stalks and a whimsical, flower-like butterfly alighting on the right.
The necklace's 20-inch gold rope chain with lobster-claw clasp allows the wearer to easily look inside or show the locket's pictures to others. The locket itself measures .94 inch high by .75 inch wide. The graceful and sweet look of this locket necklace makes it a pretty accessory for special occasions or for everyday, keepsake wear.
About Gold-Filled Jewelry
Gold-filled jewelry is composed of a solid layer of gold, bonded with heat and pressure to a base metal such as brass. Some high quality gold-filled pieces have the look, luster, and beauty of 14 karat (58 percent) gold. By definition, the minimum layer of karat gold in an item stamped GF must equal at least 1/20 the weight of the total item. The most common stamp you will find on gold-filled jewelry is 1/20 12kt GF.