COUNTRY DINING TABLE SETS : BAR STOOL DINING TABLE : PEDESTAL TABLE BUTTERFLY LEAF.
Country Dining Table Sets
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory
- nation: the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation's mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- The land of a person's birth or citizenship
- state: a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation's capitol"; "the country's largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
- The people of a nation
- (set) fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- (set) a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
- (set) put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
Country Comfort Terrigal Accommodation
Nestled on the scenic and popular Central Coast holiday destination of Terrigal, the Country Comfort Terrigal Hotel is only one hour’s drive north of Sydney and is located directly across from Terrigal and Wamberal Beaches, and just a five minute walk to the town centre. The Country Comfort Hotel Terrigal accommodation offers spacious air-conditioned rooms with a pleasant outlook over the pool or gardens and offer high speed internet access. Country Comfort Terrigal accommodation can cater for couples in the poolside or executive rooms and also families in the Family loft rooms. Need to relax and unwind? take some time and enjoy the view from your balcony/patio or under one of the Norfolk Pines in the Garden. If you want to be a little more active a game of Tennis on the court or a BBQ near the pool with the family might suit. Other facilities include Games room with Table Tennis, Children’s playground and a range of foxtel channels including nickelodeon. Plus we also offer pay per view movies. A full buffet breakfast is available daily in Breezes restaurant. Offering a great selection of items starting with freshly ground coffee, juices, fruits, cereals and fresh bakery items. The cooked selection includes bacon, eggs, tomato, sausage, baked beans, hash browns and mushrooms. Children and Parents alike can’t get enough of the pancakes made fresh to order from our Popcake Machine. Country Comfort Terrigal also offers spacious conference rooms with natural light, individual room lighting, comfortable seating and great views of the ocean. It is the perfect setting for meetings from 10 to 150 delegates. Our seaside location is the ideal place to celebrate that special day – your wedding. With our friendly service, attention to detail and value for money you can relax and enjoy your special day. Special accommodation rates are available for you guests who wish to stay the night. With a repertoire of attractions that includes fishing, swimming, surfing, boating, diving and natural scenery, Terrigal caters for locals as well as family holiday makers or couples wanting a romantic weekend escape. The town is characterised by a row of stately Norfolk Island pines that define the beachfront esplanade, situated at the southern end of a stunning 4 km beach. The town is a blend of natural beauty with a sophisticated dining and cafe culture. Climb the Skillion, a strikingly shaped, steep headland that rises to the east. Enjoy the tranquillity of Wamberal Lagoon and its sanctuary for protected birds and animals. Try your hand at beach fishing for the many species that abound in the local waters or catch glimpses of whales as they travel along the coast from May to October.
A fellow graphic designer and I set this up years ago and planned to add a horse to the scene but by the time we got it right the light was gone. Original was 2 1/4 film. Taken at my brother-in-laws farm... 1997. That truck is now gone, sold for scrap metal.