Mag Wheels And Tires : Suzuki Spare Tire Covers
Mag Wheels And Tires
- A motor-vehicle wheel made from lightweight magnesium steel, typically having a pattern of holes or spokes around the hub
- Alloy wheels (incorrectly known as rims) are automobile (car, motorcycle and truck) wheels which are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium (or sometimes a mixture of both). They are typically lighter for the same strength and provide better heat conduction and improved cosmetic appearance.
- (mag wheel) Lightweight, sporty wheels made of magnesium. The term mag is often applied to aluminum and aluminum and steel combination wheels. Also see alloy wheels.
- Some high-performance automobiles have wheels made of cast magnesium, commonly known as "mag wheels" for short.
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
Fleer "Kustom Car" Sticker, 1975
"Hobo Kelley uses this wild streamlined dune buggy for her TV show and street driving. The metalflake body has oodles of daisies throughout plus mag wheels, desert dog tires, a Porsche engine and roll bar."
Smelled like a pig fart, anyway, with that 500-lb manure pile in the bed. No shit!
Similar posts: tire pros mesariding lawn mower tiresgoodyear tire shopyokohama prestivo tyrescooper dominator tiresmotorcycle tyre ukrota wheel and tire packagesgo kart wheels tiresforklift tyres uk