Wenge Dining Table : Small Storage Coffee Table : Pine Dining Tables
Wenge Dining Table
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- Wenge (pronounced 'venga') is a rich greyish-brown colour with copper accents, taking its name from the shade of the Wenge wood it resembles.
- A very dark and hard tropical timber, from the tree species Millettia laurentii
- Wenge ( ) is a tropical timber, very dark in color with a distinctive figure and a strong partridge pattern. The wood is heavy and hard, suitable for flooring and staircases. It also gives its name to the colour wenge.
wenge dining table - Set of
Set of 2 Contemporary Style Wenge Finish Dining Chairs
Set of 2 Contemporary Style Wenge Finish Dining Chairs This is a brand new set of 2 wenge finish contemporary style dining chairs with dark brown fabric covered cushion seats. This set of two chairs is constructed in quality solid woods and comes in a contemporary design to match the beauty of your dining room decor. Item will require simple assembly. Matching dining table is sold separately. Specifications - Dimensions: 36"H - Materials: Solid Woods - Color: Wenge - Pieces: 2 - Finish: Wenge
Asian Bar Table
Since we never dine formally, we have decided to convert our family/dining room into more of a bar style, casual dining area. And since the dining table is the only piece of furniture in my home (made of wood) that I have not made, I would be glad to replace it. Still working on the design details. I need to look through my stock of commercial veneer before deciding what the table top will look like. I have lots of great veneer to chose from: sapele, mahogany crotch, peruvian walnut, olive ash... Just need to be careful not to overwhelm the Wenge trim. The base wood will be Honduran Mahogany. I also designed this with my new Domino in mind, which should make easy and quick work of the 192 mortises that need to be cut, many of which would be difficult using a router.
Lula dining table
Lula dining table in wenge finish. It can be made in an extendable or fixed version. Bespoke sizes possible. Noelia dining chairs in brown faux leather.