Oval drop leaf dining table. Pub dinning table. Milano cocktail table.
Oval Drop Leaf Dining Table
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- a hinged leaf on a table that can be raised and supported by a bracket
- A type of table having a hinged leaves that hang vertically when not in use, allowing for saved space. The leaves are supported by brackets, when raised, which enlarges the usuable surface of the tabletop.
- A hinged extension flap to a table, dropping vertically when not in use, which can be supported horizontally by a swing leg, a fly bracket or a loper. It's often made using a rule joint, but may be a butt.
- A hinged table leaf
- egg-shaped: rounded like an egg
- In technical drawing, an oval (from Latin ovum, 'egg') is a figure constructed from two pairs of arcs, with two different radii (see image on the right). The arcs are joined at a point, in which lines tangential to both joining arcs lie on the same line, thus making the joint smooth.
- An oval playing field or racing track
- A body, object, or design with such a shape or outline
- ellipse: a closed plane curve resulting from the intersection of a circular cone and a plane cutting completely through it; "the sums of the distances from the foci to any point on an ellipse is constant"
oval drop leaf dining table - Target Marketing
Target Marketing Systems 7 Piece Farmhouse Dining Set, white/natural
This 6-piece Farmhouse Dining Set in white/natural finish will add a touch of country appeal to your dining or kitchen. 38 inches round tabletop expands to 60 inches long with a 22 inches leaf added, allowing you to adjust the size of your serving area. Table measures 38 inches wide by 60 inches long (with 22 inches leaf extend) by 30 inches high, and chair measures 20 inches wide by 16.75 inches deep by 35.25 inches high. Table and Chair are constructed of sturdy rubber wood. The chairs packed 2 per carton. Both table & chairs require some assembly.
Windsor Chairmaker Cherry Oval Table
42 x 66 cherry oval table with fillet edge, spoonfoot legs, and two short rule joint drop leaves. Finish is patina with light antiquing. Seats 6. (Chairs pictured are not included in price) Original price $3460. Sale price $1730.
Windsor Chairmakers Tiger Maple Oval Table
36 x 48 oval tiger maple table with spoonfoot legs, cove and thumb edge, two rule joint drop leaves. Table top finish is Honey, base is black over green milk paint. Seats 4. Original price $2380. Sale price $1190.