ANTIQUE TABLES AND CHAIRS - WOOD GAME TABLE.
Antique Tables And Chairs
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (chair) a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the chair and sat down"
- (chair) professorship: the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed chair in economics"
- Act as chairperson of or preside over (an organization, meeting, or public event)
- Carry (someone) aloft in a chair or in a sitting position to celebrate a victory
- (chair) act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She chaired the department for many years"
Partially Restored Kitchen
This big old kitchen at Trinity University has been partially restored. The large table and chairs, as well as the silver service on the table are antiques that were in the building when it was an active school. See my Feb.1st pictures for a closeup look at the silver.
Antique Table w/Chairs
French Country style antique table. Very good condition. Two more inserts available to make the table extra large to seat additional people (up to 12). Chairs included.