Antique Cart Coffee Table - Tables With Folding Legs.
Antique Cart Coffee Table
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- old-timer: an elderly man
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- A shallow open container on wheels that may be pulled or pushed by hand
- a heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal
- handcart: wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person; may have one or two or four wheels; "he used a handcart to carry the rocks away"; "their pushcart was piled high with groceries"
- A strong open vehicle with two or four wheels, typically used for carrying loads and pulled by a horse
- A light two-wheeled open vehicle pulled by a single horse and used as a means of transport
- haul: draw slowly or heavily; "haul stones"; "haul nets"
Camel Cart Table
Antique Camel Cart turned into a coffee table. Take note of the original cast iron straps. The cart is about 250 years old according to old man who I purchased it from. A piece that was in his families for generations, he used the cart to carry his good to and from the daily bazaar. It is approximately 5-ft wide x 6-ft long x 18 inches tall. Extraordinary piece. $2800.
beach cottage living room
Our beachy living room is super cozy and comfy. The coffee table cart is from Seattle but I found it originally at the July Antique Expo. My in-laws were kind enough to pick it up and bring it down to CB.