RECTANGLE DROP LEAF TABLES : WOODEN CONFERENCE TABLE : RUSTIC ROUND COFFEE TABLE.
Rectangle Drop Leaf Tables
- a hinged leaf on a table that can be raised and supported by a bracket
- A type of table having a hinged leaves that hang vertically when not in use, allowing for saved space. The leaves are supported by brackets, when raised, which enlarges the usuable surface of the tabletop.
- A hinged table leaf
- A hinged extension flap to a table, dropping vertically when not in use, which can be supported horizontally by a swing leg, a fly bracket or a loper. It's often made using a rule joint, but may be a butt.
- In Euclidean plane geometry, a rectangle is any quadrilateral with four right angles. The term is occasionally used to refer to a non-square rectangle. A rectangle with vertices ABCD would be denoted as .
- A plane figure with four straight sides and four right angles, esp. one with unequal adjacent sides, in contrast to a square
- A quadrilateral having opposing sides parallel and four right angles
- a parallelogram with four right angles
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
rectangle drop leaf tables - Rectangle Dining
Rectangle Dining Table with 18 inches Leaf
You can have an interesting and artful dining group on your hands with this rectangular table. The absolutely beautiful piece comes in a light, natural finish and showcases an unique walnut grid pattern with ashburl veneers. The thick, square legs provide a solid appearance while the 18" leaf allows the table to extend to 68" long. There will be plenty to like with this warm and alluring table in your kitchen or dining room. Dimension: 44"W x 50"D x 30"H. Some assembly may be required. Matching side chair is available and sold seperately.
Dew drops on dried leaves
This leaf was on the deck and I noticed that it had big drops on it. That stark leaf that fell on the deck just beckoned to be photographed. Using the macro setting, I tried to make the drops a focal point on the leaf.
Dew drops on the leaf of Nasturtium (NL: Oostindische kers)
Thanks to the early morning sun for creating rainbow colors in the dew drops.