Rustic pine sofa table : Winsome wood round end table.
Rustic Pine Sofa Table
- (Sofa Tables) A sofa table is not unlike a Pembroke table, having similar folding flaps which are hinged and can be raised and held by concealed brackets.
- A long, thin, tall, occasional table placed against the back of a sofa or against a wall. Original 18th century versions had small, rounded drop leaf ends and drawers.
- A sofa table is very similar to a console table. It is designed to stand against a sofa. They are perfect to display flowers, decorative items and lamps.
- bumpkinly: awkwardly simple and provincial; "bumpkinly country boys"; "rustic farmers"; "a hick town"; "the nightlife of Montmartre awed the unsophisticated tourists"
- Constructed or made in a plain and simple fashion, in particular
- an unsophisticated country person
- countrified: characteristic of rural life; "countrified clothes"; "rustic awkwardness"
- derogatory. Lacking the sophistication of the city; backward and provincial
- Having a simplicity and charm that is considered typical of the countryside
- a coniferous tree
- ache: have a desire for something or someone who is not present; "She ached for a cigarette"; "I am pining for my lover"
- An evergreen coniferous tree that has clusters of long needle-shaped leaves. Many kinds are grown for their soft timber, which is widely used for furniture and pulp, or for tar and turpentine
- Used in names of coniferous trees of other families, e.g., Norfolk Island pine
- Used in names of unrelated plants that resemble the pines in some way, e.g., ground pine
- straight-grained durable and often resinous white to yellowish timber of any of numerous trees of the genus Pinus
stained bench 'Amazing awaits' word detail Somewhat rustic furniture by Colorado artisan Steve. Steve takes mostly found wood, mostly beetle kill damaged trees, and turns them into functional pieces of art, including benches, sofa and end tables, plaques, and shop signs. Most of his work is custom ordered. For more information, you can contact him at SteSue@aol.com
stained bench 'Amazing awaits' leg detail Somewhat rustic furniture by Colorado artisan Steve. Steve takes mostly found wood, mostly beetle kill damaged trees, and turns them into functional pieces of art, including benches, sofa and end tables, plaques, and shop signs. Most of his work is custom ordered. For more information, you can contact him at SteSue@aol.com
See also: 6 ft folding tablesavington console tablerectangle poker table topstump coffee tablesthomasville side tablecoffee table and end tables setantique demilune tablesolid pine tables8 person dining tablewood patio side table