Square cherry coffee table : Console table.
Square Cherry Coffee Table
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- Having the shape or approximate shape of a cube
- Having or in the form of two right angles
- make square; "Square the circle"; "square the wood with a file"
- Having the shape or approximate shape of a square
- squarely: in a straight direct way; "looked him squarely in the eye"; "ran square into me"
- having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle; "a square peg in a round hole"; "a square corner"
- wood of any of various cherry trees especially the black cherry
- The wood of this tree
- red: of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- A small, round stone fruit that is typically bright or dark red
- any of numerous trees and shrubs producing a small fleshy round fruit with a single hard stone; many also produce a valuable hardwood
- The tree that bears such fruit
Cherry love ~
July 4, 2009 Love is like cherry ¦ Th? theo y c?a Cedar d?i ca la cai nay ch?p hon :-x b?n Kikiss replace cho d? m?t nh?u :">
quval cherry coffee table
square cofee table in cherry wood with simple lines