Small folding table and chairs - Console to card to dinner table - Sofa coffee tables
Small Folding Table And Chairs
- (Folding tables) A trestle table is an item of furniture comprising two or three trestle supports linked by a longitudinal cross-member over which a board or tabletop is placed.
- A folding table is a table with legs that fold up against the table top. This is intended to make storage more convenient and to make the table more portable.
- Act as chairperson of or preside over (an organization, meeting, or public event)
- (chair) professorship: the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed chair in economics"
- Carry (someone) aloft in a chair or in a sitting position to celebrate a victory
- (chair) act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She chaired the department for many years"
- (chair) a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the chair and sat down"
- on a small scale; "think small"
- the slender part of the back
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
DDG 20110920 004.jpg
Ah.. the BIG chore of the night.. treated the box to the right of the chair as a "junk drawer", and now it's CLEARED OUT (the garbage and recycling boxes are just in it temporarily until the box gets put out for recycling. Also cleaned off 90% my small folding table. One ziploc bag of stuff left - things that are harder to find homes for... Did play the "10 things game" with it, so I managed to reduce the bag of stuff by 10 items. One step at a time (or 10 items in this case)!
The Man and his brooms (color)
This one's for you Tonkie. As you can see,The Blind seller has a chair, to sit on, a walking stick, A money basket with a little "ringer" to tell if money is in and a small folding table for his brooms. In the background, vendors selling scarfs in all colors.