MIRRORED COCKTAIL TABLES : HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE FOLDING TABLES : SAARINEN COFFEE TABLES.
Mirrored Cocktail Tables
- like or characteristic of a mirror image
- (of a reflective surface) Show a reflection of
- Correspond to
- (Mirroring (psychology)) Mirroring is the behaviour in which one person copies another person usually while in social interaction with them.
- Keep a copy of some or all of the contents of (a network site) at another site, typically in order to improve accessibility
- Mirrored is the full-length debut album by American experimental band Battles, released on May 14, 2007 in the United Kingdom, and on May 22, 2007 in the United States.
- a short mixed drink
- an appetizer served as a first course at a meal
- A cocktail is an alcoholic mixed drink that contains two or more ingredients — at least one of the ingredients must be a spirit.
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
mirrored cocktail tables - Butler Specialty
Butler Specialty Cocktail Table Mirror Finish - 2102146
2102146 Masterpiece represents Butler's hand-picked collection of lifestyle pieces for those with discriminating tastes... and a desire to be different. This collection is, above all, eclectic, offering a wide range of styles designed to provide bright accents for traditional to contemporary decors. Features: -Cocktail table. -Masterpiece collection. -Distressed mirror finish. -Glamorous antique finished inset. -Pewter finished frame. -Hand crafted from selected solid woods and wood products. -Mirrored top with matching mirror veneers on the apron and legs. -Perfect blend of vintage design and modern elegance. -Assembly required. -Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty.
Easter Sunday dinner
Mom: What's on the table? Me: I think those are cans of nuts. Mom: Yeah, they always had cashews. What's in the middle? Me: I think that's bread. Mom: Those are cookies. They're the Italian cookies with the seeds, the sesame seeds. They're a hard cookie. Nanny used to love them. There's Aunt Millie demitasse set. I have it in the basement. I should find it. The cups are real sterling silver. They're very old. Me: I guess they got them as wedding gifts. Mom: We have to look for them. They're probably in a shoebox downstairs. Me: What's this yellow box? Mom: Probably candy. Maybe something like Perugina. Whatever that is. The fruit cup must be for the end of the meal, because of the fruit on the table. Me: The fake fruit? Mom: No, I think that was real. They used to do that--they used to serve fruit at the end of a meal. And walnuts.
Teak Slab Table
Teak Slab Table Teak Tall Tree Cocktail Table with Polished Metal Mirror Legs 60''L x 26''W x 17.5''H (3'' Thick) CFA Serial #35 The metal mirror legs reflect the light in such a manner that the table seems to be floating. The table is enforced with 4 polished metal butterflies. Salvaged old growth teak from demolished barn and house in northern Thailand.
mirrored cocktail tables
Encore Rectangle Cocktail Table. The Bassett Mirror Company has been America's first name in home fashion since 1922, when their family business was founded on the eastern slopes of the Blue Ridge mountains of Virginia. Four generations later, they make more than mirrors that are worth looking into! Their home decor division offers a wide selection of decorative mirrors, framed art and small accent items. Their furniture division provides occasional tables, large accents, dining and bedroom collections. The Bassett Mirror Company has the looks today's homemakers are buying! Their design teams travel the world and work closely with America's leading retailers to keep their products on the leading edge of current fashion trends. Whether you're an "empty nester" or a first time home owner, they have the look.