Metal dining table bases : Modern coffee table uk.
Metal Dining Table Bases
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A solid material that is typically hard, shiny, malleable, fusible, and ductile, with good electrical and thermal conductivity (e.g., iron, gold, silver, copper, and aluminum, and alloys such as brass and steel)
- metallic element: any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.
- metallic: containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal; "a metallic compound"; "metallic luster"; "the strange metallic note of the meadow lark, suggesting the clash of vibrant blades"- Ambrose Bierce
- Broken stone for use in making roads
- cover with metal
- Gold and silver (as tinctures in blazoning)
- The part of a column between the shaft and pedestal or pavement
- The lowest part or edge of something, esp. the part on which it rests or is supported
- (base) installation from which a military force initiates operations; "the attack wiped out our forward bases"
- (base) basal: serving as or forming a base; "the painter applied a base coat followed by two finishing coats"
- The end at which a part or organ is attached to the trunk or main part
- (base) establish: use as a basis for; found on; "base a claim on some observation"
metal dining table bases - Roman Column
Roman Column Large Dining Table Base Metal Finish: Antique Bronze
T1052-RC (BR) Metal Finish: Antique Bronze Features: -Painted according to your choice of metal finish -Ships fully assembled -Dimensions: 52''W x 22'' D x 29''H -Glass sold separately -Artistically crafted in wrought iron -Available in 12 designer metal finishes About Grace Grace Manufacturing is a metal and wrought iron furniture manufacturing company located in Rome, GA. The company has been in business for 25 years and continues to employ skilled artisans and craftsmen. In addition to their state of the art manufacturing equipment they still assemble and finish many products by hand. Many items in the Grace Collection are fully hand made or hand painted. With products ranging from barstools, counter stools, and dinettes to wrought iron beds, hanging potracks, baker s racks and more, Grace s line meets all professional and home needs. By implementing unique styles and ideas to traditional products, Grace has created an exceptional balance between creativity and practicality. Their design styles range somewhere between whimsical, neo classic and traditional, thus creating a truly astonishing decor for any inside space.
Beautiful and elegant glass dining table with matching chairs. The base and the chairs have an antique bronze / oil rubbed bronze finish. The glass top has beveled edges. Dressed up or dressed down, the table is impressive with the intricate metal-work/craftsmanship. Dimensions for the table are 29"Hx60"Lx36"W Purchased from Pier1 Imports for $1,050 Selling for $450 - obo Serious Inquiries only Call 818-625-2023
Black Dining Table
Dining Table - metal base in Grey paint finish with frosted glass top. 4 chairs in black and grey finish - $ 40.00 for the whole set. Same as Laver Dining Table of Ikea. Bought at Ikea for $ 199.00