Baby hooded towel - Names for babies in spanish
Baby Hooded Towel
- noun, A square towel, with a triangular flap at one corner which is used to cover the head.
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- A young or newly born animal
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- The youngest member of a family or group
OSU Hooded Towel for Kids
This cute Buckeye hooded towel will fit from 6 months to 5-6 years! Check out Baby Gee's on Etsy.
Cookie Monster Hooded Towel
Cookie monster hooded towel for a friend's first birthday.
See also: wooden baby cradlebaby jogger q series single strollerwhat my baby looks like at 11 weekspremature babies factsbaby girls picturebaby scrapbook picturesbabies during pregnancyrubber baby bibs