Small Dining Tables. Kingston Console Table.
Small Dining Tables
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- the slender part of the back
- on a small scale; "think small"
Live edge gapped character slab dining table
Live Edge Dining table by Live Edge Design. The pieces of reclaimed western maple, from the same tree, are placed together; leaving a small gap between each piece. Celebrating each slab in it's own right.
Se preferite sedere di fronte, ci si stringe in un solo tavolo! If you like better to sit in front of each other, squeeze in one table!