Round Wood Dining Tables. Queen Anne Sofa Table. Normandy Console Table
Round Wood Dining Tables
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- Give a round shape to
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
petrified wood gravel
This gravel, or collection of small pebbles, is fragments of petrified wood, just lying there, in Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona, USA. Note the shapes and colors. You can also see petrified wood grain in many of these. More detail at the larger sizes.
Better viewed large on black background, press L!!!! :-P Starring: Simona & Valentina Title: Marzio Shot: Me Location: Carrega Woods, Parma, Italy