- A location connected to the Internet that maintains one or more pages on the World Wide Web
- A website (also spelled Web site; officially styled website by the AP Stylebook) is a collection of related web pages, images, videos or other digital assets that are addressed relative to a common Uniform Resource Locator (URL), often consisting of only the domain name, or the IP address, and
- (website) web site: a computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web; "the Israeli web site was damaged by hostile hackers"
- (website) Alternative spelling of web site
- A device for suppressing electrical or sound waves of frequencies not required
- A porous device for removing impurities or solid particles from a liquid or gas passed through it
- A screen, plate, or layer of a substance that absorbs light or other radiation or selectively absorbs some of its components
- device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- remove by passing through a filter; "filter out the impurities"
- an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- Opposed to; against
- a person who is opposed (to an action or policy or practice etc.); "the antis smelled victory after a long battle"
- not in favor of (an action or proposal etc.)
- Antaeus in Greek mythology was a giant, the son of Poseidon and Gaia, whose wife was Tinjis. Greeks of the sixth century BCE, who had established colonies along the coast, located him in the interior desert of Libya.
Not quite what Ronald had in mind....
A naughty user of one of the free iPads has added this anti-McDonald's website to the homepage of an iPad in McDonald's at Weston Favell, Northampton.
This is an anti-acidity pill. Used macro filter on my prime and two flash lights.