Hotel royal york : Miramare beach hotel limassol : Hotel monaco padova.
Hotel Royal York
- The Fairmont Royal York (usually referred to as the "Royal York"), formerly known as the Royal York Hotel, is a large and historic hotel in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada at 100 Front Street West.
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
Royal York Hotel, Toronto
"The Royal York is the largest hotel in the British Empire. It is operated by the Canadian Pacific Railway. It is 26 stories high and has 1160 rooms. It has convention headquarters seating 4070 people."
Fairmount Royal York Hotel
Formerly the Royal York, this grand hotel opened in 1929 and it has been a key part of the Toronto cityscape ever since. These days it is a bit dwarf by other structures though.
Similar posts: swiss hotel shanghaifairmont hamilton princess hotelfredericton innhotel new york discountsposeidon hotel ioshotel apogia nicevalentine day hotel packageflorida keys resort hotel