It is so easy to raise money for TTP!
You will not only be raising money to
support a national effort to improve TTP patient care and research, but it
will give you and others the opportunity to raise awareness for Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, TTP.
- Step 1: choose a day or multiple days to encourage your workplace, school or community to wear jeans.
- Step 2: Fill in the TTP Denim Day Organizer Form to notify us of your event. We will provide you with support, including electronic posters as per the attached sample below.
- Step 2: promote your TTP Denim Day to ensure your target audience knows about it. Hanging posters in the lunchroom and sending out notifications via social media is an inexpensive way to promote your event.
- Step 3: send out reminder emails the day before. "You don't want to be the only one not in jeans!"
- Step 4: gather a list of participants and ensure that they indicate "TTP Denim Days" as the initiative when they donate via the website http://answeringttp.org/donation-advanced.htm. Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $25 or more.
- Step 5: Submit the list of participants to us, so that we can let you know how much money was raised.
- Step 6: Send out follow up correspondence outlining the success of your TTP Denim Day to participants. Thank them for their participation.