40 GREY GUM CRESCENT,
CHISHOLM, NSW 2322
Email - email@example.com
Mobile: 0439 336 585
Phone: (02) 4933 6585
VALE - GRAHAM LINTON STUBBS
Graham with his Award Winning
1966 Malibu SS
AGM for 2015-16 has been held and details of the Current Committee are shown under.
Thank You again to all our Member Clubs and Members for your support.
COMMITTEE FOR 2016- 2017
NATIONAL PRESIDENT- Garry Warnes
NATIONAL VICE PRESIDENT- George Georgiou
NATIONAL SECRETARY- Jason Davey
NATIONAL TREASURER- Justin Lawrence
CHIEF STEWARD: AUS- Bruce Johnson
CHIEF STEWARD: NSW- Aaron Warnes
STREET TECH: Garry Warnes, John McCoy-Lancaster,
and Michael Saide
CLUB REGISTRAR: Garry Warnes
PUBLIC OFFICER: Garry Warnes
GENERAL COMMITTEE- Chris Dodd, Tracey Dodd, Jason Davidson,
Raquel Davidson, Jason Goodliff, Jaimie Mackenzie,
Michael Perry, Dave Caban, Geoff Baker and Rick Demmery.
ABOUT THE ASSOCIATION
The Australian National Street Machine Association Inc. is a democratically elected not for profit association whose aim is to co-ordinate and promote the activities of Street Machine Clubs and Individual Street Machiners who are members of or are affiliated by way of their Club's membership of ANSMA.
The Australian National Street Machine Association Inc. was started in 1985 by Graham Stubbs (Life Member), its main aim was and still is to act as the united voice of the Street Machiners in Australia.
Membership to A.N.S.M.A. is open to all interested motoring enthusiasts as individual members and Motoring Clubs including Motorcyclists and Motorcycle Clubs.
MEMBERSHIP FOR CLUBS & MEMBERS:- When a club or an individual joins A.N.S.M.A. they are entitled to $20 million dollar public liability insurance for shows, runs, meetings, driving events (subject to separate approval), member to member and product liability.
Are you a member of a Car or Motorcycle Club that is not insured against Public Liability Claims ?
IF SO ANSMA provides Public Liability Insurance Cover for all types of Motoring & Motorcycle Clubs throughout Australia at competitive prices.
SHOULD YOU OR YOUR CLUB WISH TO JOIN OR AFFILIATE WITH ANSMA Inc.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE CLUB or INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP FORMS ATTACHED BELOW
For information on upcoming events go to
HISTORIC REGISTRATION INFORMATION
FOR STREET MACHINERS WHO WANT TO CONSIDER PLACING THEIR CAR, MOTORCYCLE, TRUCK ,TRAILER AND OR CARAVAN ON THE NSW CONDITIONAL REGISTRATION SCHEME (CRS) COMMONLY REFERRED TO AS "CLUB OR HISTORIC REGISTRATION" THE FOLLOWING FORMS WILL BE OF ASSISTANCE TO YOU
THE NEW 60 DAY LOG BOOK SCHEME OPERATES IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE EXISTING CRS AND IS A VOLUNTARY OPTION NOW AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT THE RMS OR SERVICE NSW
IF YOUR VEHICLE IS ALREADY ON CRS YOU WILL NEED TO FILL OUT A "CHANGE OF DETAILS" FORM TO ACCESS THE 60 DAY LOG BOOK
FOR NEW REGISTRATIONS SIMPLY ADVISE THE RMS/SERVICE NSW AT THE BEGINNING OF YOUR TRANSACTION
RMS Guidelines for Historic Vehicle Registration CRS historic_vehicle_clubs_policy.pdf
RMS Historic Vehicle Declaration 45070967.pdf
RMS Application for establishment of vehicle on Historic registration 45070939.pdf
CLASSIC VEHICLE REGISTRATION SCHEME (CVRS) INFORMATION
The new Classic Vehicle Scheme will start on Monday 19 December 2016. Please see attached documents and forms that comprise the new Classic Vehicle Scheme. These documents and forms may be distributed to your members and will be available on the RMS website at: http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/registration/conditional_registration.html when the new scheme starts.
The classic vehicle conditional registration costs will be:
$22 Conditional registration administration fee
$29 CTP insurance premium
$44 Number plate fee (one-off)
Classic Vehicle Registration Process
The process for Classic Vehicle Registration is understood to be the following:
1. Obtain RMS Forms (x2 available on this Website) and fill out personal and vehicle details,
2. Obtain Blue Slip and determine if Certification is required from a VSCCS Accredited Certifier (Heavily Modified Vehicles). Blue Slip Provider is to endorse the "Application for Conditional Registration" (Top
of Page 3 "Vehicle Identification") in the appropriate locations,
3. If VSCCS Certification is required obtain Certification
4. Obtain Primary Club Stamp to prove Membership of approved Club i.e. ANSMA Inc. or ANSMA Affiliated
Club. ANSMA Inc. will require photographs of the vehicle at time of application, front on, side on, rear on,
interior and under the hood.
5. Mail completed forms to ACMC Pty Ltd with Cheque or Money Order for $25.00 NO CASH to
PO Box 138 Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216
6. For quick response use Express Envelope to ACMC Ltd and enclose another Express Envelope with
your details on for prompt return. Do same for reference to ANSMA Inc.
Remember all of these documents have time limits so it is up to you to apply early and to act quickly a lack of action on your part does not result in an emergency for others.
Application to RMS
The following must be presented to a service centre to establish the Conditional Registration:
Classic Vehicle Scheme (CVS) & 60-Day Log Book Trial
PLEASE READ THIS GUIDE CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING
FOR THE CVS YOU
1. You must be a resident of NSW and hold a NSW drivers or riders licence.
2. The vehicle to be registered on CVS must be garaged in NSW.
3. You must be a financial member of a club which is affiliated with one of the ACMC member associations (see attached list below).
You must complete the 1835 form provided by the RMS (Link below). This form must be signed and
stamped (in the box provided on the form) by your primary club.
4. The form must then be posted to ACMC NSW Ltd. (for further verification and a stamp) to PO Box
138 Brighton-le-Sands NSW 2216, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a payment of $25
processing fee. You may pay the administration fee by cheque, money order or EFT.
If you wish to take advantage of EFT to pay the administration fee please ensure you adequately identify who the payment comes from. Either a mobile phone number, or surname and club ID would be ideal. e.g.
Please DO NOT put cash in the envelope. It is against the law. (See attached page for banking details).
5. The forms will be posted/emailed back to you and must then be taken to an RMS or Service NSW
office for processing
It is understood that applicants will complete the life cycle of current registration prior to transferring to CVS
If you are mailing your documents and require a quick turnaround, we would recommend that you post them via Express Post and include a self-addressed Express Post envelope with your documents.
When sending your documents to the ACMC NSW Ltd for endorsement please add a covering note
with the name of which of an ACMC affiliated organisation, which are listed on page 3, that you or
your club is affiliated with.
1. Your vehicle MUST be 30 years old, or older. Replicas, if they are acceptable to your club, MUST also
be 30 years old or older.
2. If the vehicle has been modified it must fit within the guidelines of VS1-6 (Link below) or have an
engineering certificate from a VSCCS licensed person.
3. A blue slip MUST be obtained for certification of the vehicle for the initial application for CVS. This
applies regardless of whether the vehicle is currently registered or not. On subsequent renewal of
your CVS registration a pink slip is sufficient.
When the form has been returned to you:
1. You must fill in the 4-page RMS Application for Conditional Registration, form 1246. (Link below).
2. Plus a separate form 1021 Change of Records to apply for inclusion in the 60-day log book trial.
Your club is automatically included due to its affiliation with one of the ACMC member associations.
3. Take the 1835 & 1021 forms plus the Application for Conditional Registration (form 1246), and blue
slip to an RMS or Service NSW office for processing. You will also need to produce your licence for
4. The 1021 form will require your new registration number noted on it before the RMS can process it
and give you your log book.
5. The cost of registration appears below. New number plates are mandatory. Conditional registration
cannot use ordinary number plates or personalised plates. The new plates will be green numbers
and letters on white background. The same that is currently used for forklifts and golf carts etc.
$22 Conditional Registration administration fee
$29 CTP insurance premium
$44 Number plate fee (one-off)
6. You should notify your comprehensive insurer of the new registration details or establish an
insurance policy if you do not already have one for the vehicle.
7. Read your club’s rules and by laws, to understand the club event process for trips which do not
require an entry in the 60-day log book.
Banking Details for $25 Administration Fee
You can: Pay by cheque or Money Order made out to ACMC and post to
PO Box 138 Brightonle- Sands,
OR EFT funds to:
Bendigo Bank, Bexley Branch
A/C Name: ACMC NSW Ltd
Acct Number: 157374299
Please ensure your EFT payment is adequately identified by using either a mobile phone number, or surname and club ID. e.g. Jones TOCA.
ACMC INC. MEMBER ASSOCIATIONS
Australian National Street Machine Association Inc
Australian Street Rod Federation Inc.
Council of Motor Clubs Inc.
Drag Ens Hot Rod Club
4WD NSW & ACT Inc.
Motorcycle Council of NSW Inc.
NSW Southern Motoring Ass’n Inc.
Council of ACT Motor Clubs Inc.
Forms Required for CVS + Log Book (Unmodified Vehicles)
1. 1835 - Classic Vehicle Declaration (1 page)
2. 1246B - Application for Conditional Registration (4 pages)
3. 1201 - Change of Records (Application for Log Book) (2 pages)