Flowers over internet. Bridal bouquets with lilies. Flower pot cards
Flowers Over Internet
- The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP) to serve billions of users worldwide.
- (The Internets) "Internets" is a Bushism-turned-catchphrase used humorously to portray the speaker as ignorant about the Internet or about technology in general, or as having a provincial or folksy attitude toward technology. Former United States President George W.
- A global computer network providing a variety of information and communication facilities, consisting of interconnected networks using standardized communication protocols
- a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
2,500,000 photostream views - the Flower Men of Tihama
There are not many photos of the Flower Men of Tihama on flickr, or indeed on internet. They live in a very remote part of Saudi Arabia near the border with Yemen and there are many road blocks and security checks before you are allowed into the area. In fact,. I think foreigners/westerners are not supposed to go there without a permit band a guide, but somehow we managed it. INitial requests to take photos of these chaps was met with a no or a wave of the index finger, but eventually we managed to get them to warm to the camera, with these (and a few more as the result). I was very happy to 'get' them! In the meantime, thank you so much for all your view, comments, friend invitations, support and friendship over the past few years. It started off as just a place to upload photos from our trip to Middle East and Africa, where our friends and family could follow us on our journey from Istanbul to Cape Town. It has ended up as a place to make friends and keep up with their photos, their passions and their lives. It has led to a number of treasured meetings with fellow flickr friends,. the latest being London, Jeddah and Budapest, with Turin on the horizon. Looking forward to that!
Cut Flowers Carrier
Cut Flower Carrier - Free from aunt's garage sale. Used to belong to my Great-grandmother. I don't know the proper name for it...I've looked all over the internet and have come up with nothing. But I couldn't resist picking it up even if I don't have a garden to cut flowers from. Maybe I'll fill it with fake flowers. I love the sweet little bird!