Bouquet candy. Flower to hyderabad.
- An expression of approval; a compliment
- A characteristic scent, esp. that of a wine or perfume
- The use of wine tasting descriptors allow the taster an opportunity to put into words the aromas and flavors that they experience and can be used in assessing the overall quality of wine.
- An attractively arranged bunch of flowers, esp. one presented as a gift or carried at a ceremony
- an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- A sweet food made with sugar or syrup combined with fruit, chocolate, or nuts
- sugarcoat: coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- Sugar crystallized by repeated boiling and slow evaporation
- a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- (candied) encrusted with sugar or syrup; "candied grapefruit peel"
Had Willy Wonka been a florist, this would have been the result. One of several Good Luck bouquets inhabiting our home this week for a school-related project.
A Christmas Bouquet
Day 6: making peppermint bark with these pretty candy canes.