Frozen Flower Scene : Baby Cookie Bouquet : Beach Wedding Flower.
Frozen Flower Scene
- A Frozen Flower is a 2008 South Korean film directed by Yu Ha. The particularly controversial story is about the characters’ violation of royal family protocol and their pursuit of love. The film is set in Goryeo Dynasty Korea and stars Jo In-sung, Ju Jin-mo and Song Ji-hyo.
- A landscape
- A place, with the people, objects, and events in it, regarded as having a particular character or making a particular impression
- the place where some action occurs; "the police returned to the scene of the crime"
- an incident (real or imaginary); "their parting was a sad scene"
- The place where an incident in real life or fiction occurs or occurred
- view: the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
Photo 187/365 - I Stand Tall
Photo 187/365 - 6 July 2010. Glorious winter's day today, cloudless blue sky and naturally it was just freezing cold. You can all laugh at what we call cold here, but snap freezing my butt on a cold leather seat until the bum warmer kicks in is one way to wake myself up for the drive in. Yes I managed to get to the right meeting on time this morning, actually I got to both my meetings on time and in the right places on the right day. Woot! By the time I finished all my meetings, grabbed a quick bite to eat I really couldn't be bothered going back to the office. I had some intentions of it, the first part of the driving was the same so I head away from the city, saw a scene that I wanted to capture, did that, then decided I might as well go home to finish my work and get onto a conference call. Besides I got a sick wife at home, and she's managed to pass it onto me. Even my emergency dosage of Vitamin Grappa wasn't enough to burn it out of my system. This was a bit of a rushed shot. No legal parking anywhere close by or even within 10 minutes walk. So I pulled over in a no stopping zone right next to a bunch of these, jumped out, got the shot I wanted and kept going. I'm sure they are weeds but they look a bit like miniature daffodils.
In the Pink
This one rose made a beautiful subject, and I took several pics of it. The afternoon light was just about perfect, and I played with some post processing filters to get the effects. My friend, Sarah, is one of the artists who have been sprucing up the little rose garden on Beach Street in downtown Daytona Beach. Before they started revamping the park, it had fallen into disrepair, and was not just unattractive, it was SMELLY! The sulfur is the water caused algae to emit some ghastly odors, and with hardly any flowers left, the park looked pretty uninviting. Now, it's beginning to thrive again. The city was pleased to have someone look after it, especially since they offered to do so free of charge! On the day I was there, they were making stepping stones with shells and bits of glass tiles in them, raking the sandy areas around the rose bushes, and some folks were painting the scene. Last night we had near record low temps of about 30 degrees. I'm hoping the plants held their own. Tonight won't be freezing, although it's still cold. Looks like another weird year for Florida!