Flower coolers for sale. Leis flowers. Flower printing
Flower Coolers For Sale
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- A device or container for keeping things cool, in particular
- An insulated container for keeping food and drink cool
- (cooler) a refrigerator for cooling liquids
- (cooler) an iced drink especially white wine and fruit juice
- A refrigerated room
- (cooler) a cell for violent prisoners
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
a very popular and cheap coolers/juice in the Philippines. i can't name all the flavors in the photos but the three are Buko Pandan (don't know the english name), melon, and Buko juice (coconut juice).
you can buy these in the streets for 5 pesos per small plastic cups and 10 pesos for the bigger ones.
-taken at Grotto, San Jose Bulacan,
Jayanth and his Coolers
Jayanth, my brother, was bought over by RayBan coolers a month back. Where ever it goes, it wears Jayanth along!!!