Bouquet real. Flowers and bouquets. Flower e cards.
- an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- A characteristic scent, esp. that of a wine or perfume
- An expression of approval; a compliment
- The use of wine tasting descriptors allow the taster an opportunity to put into words the aromas and flavors that they experience and can be used in assessing the overall quality of wine.
- An attractively arranged bunch of flowers, esp. one presented as a gift or carried at a ceremony
- being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory; "real objects"; "real people; not ghosts"; "a film based on real life"; "a real illness"; "real humility"; "Life is real! Life is earnest!"- Longfellow
- real number: any rational or irrational number
- Actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed
- Relating to something as it is, not merely as it may be described or distinguished
- very: used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal; "she was very gifted"; "he played very well"; "a really enjoyable evening"; "I'm real sorry about it"; "a rattling good yarn"
- Used to emphasize the significance or seriousness of a situation or circumstance
Bouquet of Christmas Lights, Macro
A tiny bouquet of "flowers", these Christmas lights decorated the gardens of the Mesa Temple. Eac flower light is about " diameter and the bouquet is about 9" diameter. This was taken on a photo stroll with flickr friends last Saturday. I tried the macro setting on my camera and the colors were so close to sepia that I took the image all the way to a sepia treatment. I was surprised to get such detail in a handheld shot. Fun to see in the large or largest view.
Poo Poo Bouquet
This is my husbands sick sense of humor. Most women get flowers no I get Poop turds. By the way their not real or I might have thrown them at him.