I am a low temperature experimental physicist working in condensed matter physics. My research interests include frustrated magnetism, quantum fluids and solids and quantum glasses. I am a researcher at the Technion, in-charge of the Quantum Matter Research center.
I was previously a post-doctoral associate in Cornell and got a chance to work with Jeevak M. Parpia on confined superfluid 3He, with J.C. Séamus Davis on magnetic pyrochlore oxides, and with John D. Reppy on supersolidity in 4He. I completed my PhD in the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, working in the lab of Emil Polturak.
• R. Dusad, F. K. K. Kirschner, J. C. Hoke, B. R. Roberts, A. Eyal, F. Flicker, G. M. Luke, S. J. Blundell & J. C. S. Davis, Magnetic Monopole Noise, Nature 571(7764), 234 (2019)
• A.B. Eyvazov, R. Dusad, T.J.S. Munsie, H.A. Dabrowska, G.M. Luke, E.R. Kassner, J.C.S. Davis and A. Eyal, Common Glass-Forming Spin-Liquid State in the Pyrochlore Magnets Dy2Ti2O7 and Ho2Ti2O7, Phys. Rev. B. 98, 214430, (2018)
• A. Eyal, X. Mi, A. V. Talanov and J. D. Reppy, Search for Supersolidity in Solid 4He Using Multiple-Mode Torsional Oscillators, PNAS 113, E3203 (2016)
• A. Eyal, E. Livne and E. Polturak, Observation of Dislocation Related Dissipation Mechanism in High Temperature Mobile Solid 4He, J. Low Temp. Phys. 183, 31 (2016)
• E. Livne, A. Eyal, O. Scaly, E. Polturak, Characterization of the Surface of Moving Solid 4He, J. Low Temp. Phys. 180, 185 (2015)
• A. Eyal and E. Polturak, BCC vs. HCP - The Effect of Crystal Symmetry on the High Temperature Mobility of solid 4He, J. Low Temp. Phys. - Special issue on supersolids, 168, 117 (2012)
• A. Eyal and E. Polturak, On the Mobile Behavior of Solid 4He at High Temperatures, J. Low Temp. Phys. 163, 262, (2011)
• A. Eyal, O. Pelleg, L. Embon, and E. Polturak, Evidence for a High-Temperature Disorder-Induced Mobility in Solid 4He, Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 025301, (2010)