Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
Texas A&M University,
214 Zachry Engineering Center,
College Station, Texas 77843-3128
E-mail: jyan αt tamu·edu
Currently interested in applying statistical knowledge for overall system analysis, state estimation, and optimal decision making in electricity market and power system, including the following topics:
· Demand response analysis and estimation in electricity markets
· Optimal load scheduling on volatile electricity price / power supply
I received my M.Eng. Electrical engineering from the Korea University in 2010.
I received my B.S. In Physics and Computer Science from the Korea University in 2008.
- Jaeyong An, “A Study on Wireless Scheduling Architecture with Network Coding,” M.S. Thesis, Korea University, Seoul, Korea, 2009.
- Jaeyong An, P. R. Kumar, and Le Xie, “Dynamic Modeling of Price Responsive Demand in Real-time Electricity Market: Empirical Analysis,” Working Paper, arXiv:1612.05021.
- Jaeyong An, P. R. Kumar, and Le Xie, “On Transfer Function Modeling of Price Responsive Demand: An Empirical Study,” in Proc. of IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting (PESGM) 2015, Denver, July 2015.
- Seongyeol Yang, Jaeyong An, and Sangheon Pack, "Multi-Stage-Multicast in iEEE 802.11 Wireless Networks," in student workshop of IEEE INFOCOM 2010, San Diego, USA, March 2010.
- Jaeyong An and Sangheon Pack, “Catching Three Rabbits: Hybrid Channel Access with Network Coding in Wireless Networks,” in small presentation of 4th GI/ITG KuVS Workshop on The Future Internet and 2nd Workshop on Economic Traffic Management (FI-ETM), Zurich, November 2009.
- Sangheon Pack, Jaeyong An and Wonjun Lee, "An Efficient Call Delivery Algorithm in Hierarchical Cellular Networks," in Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks (ICUFN) 2009, Hong Kong, China, June 2009.
- Jaeyong An, Sangheon Pack, Sunshin An, Minsu Kim, and Youngki Jeon, "A Novel Service Architecture for Personalized Context Aware Services," in Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT) 2009, Phoenix Park, Korea, February 2009. [pptx]
- Taewon Song, Jaeyong An and Sangheon Pack, "Cooperative Frame Aggregation in IEEE 802.11n," in Proc. of The 20th Joint Conference on Communications and Information (JCCI), Anmyon island, Korea, April 2010.
- Jaeyong An and Sangheon Pack, "Network Coding Based Diversity Scheme with Better Spatial Usavility," in poster of KICS Fall Conference '09, Suwon, Korea, November 2009.
Projects and Experience
Co-op Engineer, CenterPoint Energy
- From: January 2015 ~ May 2015
Future Internet Research for Sustainable Testbed
- Sponsored by ETRI (Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute)
- From: March 2009 ~ June 2011
Bell Labs in Seoul (BLS): Wireless Networks and Applications
- Sponsored by Seoul Development Institute
- From: December 2008 ~ June 2011
Framework Development for Providing Smart Services using Human Mobility Aware Technology on Wireless Communication Environment
- Sponsored by KOSEF (Korea Science and Engineering Foundation)
- From: September 2008 ~ June 2011
University IT Research Center (ITRC): Center for Next-Generation Network & Service Research (CENNS)
- Sponsored by IITA (Institute for Information Technology Advancement)
- From: June 2008 ~ June 2011
Service Architecture for Personalized Context-Aware Services
- Sponsored by Samsung Electronics
- February 2008 ~ December 2009