- a disposable absorbent pad (trade name Kotex); worn to absorb menstrual flow
- A sanitary napkin, sanitary towel, sanitary pad, menstrual pad, maxi pad, or pad is an absorbent item worn by a woman while she is menstruating, recovering from vaginal surgery, for lochia (post birth bleeding), abortion, or any other situation where it is necessary to absorb a flow of blood
- An absorbent pad worn by women to absorb menstrual blood
- (side effect) any adverse and unwanted secondary effect; "a strategy to contain the fallout from the accounting scandal"
- In medicine, an adverse effect is a harmful and undesired effect resulting from a medication or other intervention such as surgery.
- A secondary, typically undesirable effect of a drug or medical treatment
- (side effect) a secondary and usually adverse effect of a drug or therapy; "severe headaches are one of the side effects of the drug"
- A negatively charged ion, i.e., one that would be attracted to the anode in electrolysis
- a negatively charged ion
- (anionic) of or relating to anions
- anionic detergent: a class of synthetic detergents in which the molecules do not ionize in aqueous solutions
anion sanitary napkin side effects - Anion Sanitary
Anion Sanitary Napkins Dynamic Set
This pad is very thin and extremely absorbent. The first thing to notice is the absence of odor. Benefits of anions are known among people who appreciates natural healing. Winalite Love Moon panty Liners are softer than ever, helping to provide clean, dry, accident protection, with seven layers that quickly pull fluid into the core of the pad and keep it there to help you stay clean, dry and accident free. Tested against leading brands, Winalite comes out ahead for superior absorption, softness, duration, and gentle bacteria fighting protection. Love Moon's Anion Strip, a revolutionary new technology, is a healthy way to fight against bacteria that causes odors. Winalite Love Moon Sanitary Napkins have a gently contoured shape, with wings, that's wide in the center and even wider in the front and back to help give you protection where you need it most. They also have channels that help to keep fluid in the center of the pad.
MerryLiving™ OVERNIGHT Sanitary Napkins/Pads
MerryLiving™ non-chlorinated OVERNIGHT (16-COUNT) daily use sanitary napkins/pads combine natural plant essence with super-absorbent technology to create a refresing feminine health and hygiene product. Herbal plant essences of rose, lavender, houttounya, mint are infused for enhanced feminine comfort and relief throughout the monthly cycle.
MerryLiving™ OVERNIGHT sanitary napkins are ultra-thin and recommended for heavy menstrual flow. Not only are MerryLiving™ products healthy, the technology they're made with results in a product that's 47X as absorbent as the leading brand.
MerryLiving™ Sanitary Napkins/Pads Herbal Benefits
MerryLiving™ sanitary napkins/pads are infused with 5 herbal plant essences to promote health and relieve discomfort. Rose, lavender, aloe, mint and houttuynia are infused in MerryLiving™ non-woven, chlorine-free sanitary pads and pantiliners for their therapeutic properties, including:
anion sanitary napkin side effects
What is Nano Technology? Nano-technology is a new science that will have profound impact on all of our lives. It is essentially a manufacturing process - one that occurs at the molecular level. For this, very sophisticated equipment is required because the building blocks of material are so small. However, at the molecular level familiar materials can be 're-build' and made to do things they couldn't do otherwise. Chinese "Chi" Pendants are a perfect example of this new technology. A Unique Wellness Solution Chinese "Chi" Pendants are unique. There is nothing like it - anywhere. Whether you need an effective chronic pain management system or wish to use them to alleviate early stages of flu or any other ailment, with Chinese "Chi" Pendants you can tap your own self healing energy for they are easy to use, safe and convenient.