Welcome to this website. These pages are meant to summarize the contents dealt with in a short course about eTwinning and to allow access to all the links used throughout this activity in an easy way.
An Introduction to eTwinning
Dates: 7th and 14th October
Venue: G02 Berritzegunea
Target group: Primary and secondary teachers of English
- To get to know what eTwinning is and the possibilities that it offers to Foreign Language teachers.
- To get to know and analyse some examples of projects designed to help students improve their communicative competence in English.
- To be able to find partners and get in touch with them, if desired.
- What is eTwinning?
- Websites: www.etwinning.es / www.etwinning.net
- What does eTwinning offer?
- Examples of projects
- How to find partners.
- Advice on communication with partners.
- Relevant ICT tools to be used in projects.
- Designing a short-term project.