Send Flowers Germany. Fall Silk Flower Arrangements. Big Flower Painting
Send Flowers Germany
- Send Flowers is the debut album release from Black Lungs, the side project of Alexisonfire guitarist and backing vocalist Wade MacNeil. MacNeil's sound has been described as "the soundtrack for punk rockers, hip hoppers, pill poppers, young ladies and show stoppers."
- (german) of or pertaining to or characteristic of Germany or its people or language; "German philosophers"; "German universities"; "German literature"
- the standard German language; developed historically from West Germanic
- A country in central Europe, on the Baltic Sea in the north; pop. 84,424,000; capital, Berlin; official language, German
- a republic in central Europe; split into East Germany and West Germany after World War II and reunited in 1990
?Rebecca Bugge, All Rights Reserved Do not use without permission. The Polish memorial over those dead at Ravensbruck - this photo was taken on the 1st of September 2009, that is on the day 60 years after the German invasion of Poland. The flowers had just been placed there by a member of the Polish embassy in Berlin. 40000 Polish women and children came to the camp. 8000 of them survived the war. Ravensbruck concentration camp was specifically for women. 130,000 women entered Ravensbruck, 30-40 000 of them died there - and some were sent on to other camps to died there instead. The nation which by far had most citizens in this camp was Poland. The concentration camp (KZ) of Ravensbruck had its several thousand inhabitants living under dreadful circumstances, working making parts for the V-2 rocket for Siemens, but also textiles and electrical components. It was also a training camp for female SS guards, with more than 4000 passing through. At any one time there was 150 female guards at the camp. For most of the war the camp was 'just' a labour camp (though under gruesome circumstances), but in the autumn of 1944 the SS built an actual gas chamber too. Thousands died there. When the Russian army was closing in on the camp in 1945 the commanders forced most of the women who could stand on their two feet out of the camp and onto the "Death march" - about 20 000 in total. 7000, mostly French and Polish, were handed over to the Swedish and Danish Red cross (The White Buses, with much of the organization of making it possible under the leadership of Folke Bernadotte), and about 3500 women were still in the camp when the Russian Red Army reached it.
2011-2-12 FLOWER - HAPPY VALENTINE'S WEEKEND!
Watercolor - Flower Watercolor on Carson 140LB 9"x12" The other day I happened to notice a case of very cheap watercolor tubes I bought many years ago. The paints still fresh. So I decided to use it for practice. Surprisingly, it reaches an un-expected result, which is interesting. Here is my watercolor - Flower. My friend Zhou from Germany send me poem to my Flower: ???? ??,??? ????? ??,??? ????? ????? ????? ???,??? ????? ????,?? ?? ???? Shuang Ning 2011.02.13