WEDDING MUSIC FOR TRUMPET. BLESSING SUPER ARTIST TRUMPET. INSTRUMENTAL GUITAR MUSIC.
Wedding Music For Trumpet
- Wedding music applies to vocal and/or instrumental music performed at wedding rehearsals, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, and receptions (post-wedding party).
- cornet: a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
- A brass musical instrument with a flared bell and a bright, penetrating tone. The modern instrument has the tubing looped to form a straight-sided coil, with three valves
- An organ reed stop with a quality resembling that of a trumpet
- play or blow on the trumpet
- Something shaped like a trumpet, esp. the tubular corona of a daffodil flower
- proclaim on, or as if on, a trumpet; "Liberals like to trumpet their opposition to the death penalty"
wedding music for trumpet - Classical Wedding
Classical Wedding Music
About the Artist The award-winning, independent recording artists in the Lumiere String Quartet have played over 500 weddings, and regularly appear at Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, Broadway and in major orchestras and chamber groups around the world. Tracks from their best-selling albums have been used for some of the most popular TV shows and commercials, including MTV, The Discovery Channel, So You Think You Can Dance (Canada), and many independent DVDs. With over one-hundred thousand downloads in their first two years, their recordings are some of the best-loved classical albums of all time.
Product Description This beautifully recorded two CD set contains over 1 1/2 hours of the most beautiful selection of wedding pieces played by the Lumiere String Quartet, with the addition of flute and trumpet for a few tracks.
Included are all of the popular classics used for weddings, with the addition of two contemporary works, including Palladio from the famous De Beers Diamond commercial. Tracks include Pachelbel's Canon, Handel's Hornpipe, Trumpet Voluntary, the Entrance of the Queen of Sheba and many other favorite wedding selections. Use as a guide to hire a quartet for your wedding or you may play it at your reception or ceremony.
Day 12 | The Wedding
Kids making a living working with a troupe that arranges the 'Baraat' - an integral part of a North Indian Hindu wedding. The groom's family and friends make up the Baraat convoy that travels on foot for around 1.5 - 2 km upto the venue of the wedding. The entire groom's family arrives in this grand fashion at the wedding venue where the bride's family awaits them. The groom rides a horse while his family and friends dance to the music played by the marching band through this journey. The convoy halts every 50 metres and on every halt, friends and family of the groom celebrate by dancing fervidly to a couple of hindi songs, the most popular being Mithun da's - 'I am a disco dancer' !! A lot of money is given out, actually thrown around as 'Inam' (prize). Members of the troupe sometimes tussle over the fallen money to claim it. And amidst all the fervor were these kids... quietly going about their job carrying 'portable' lighting for the convoy...
The Unhappy Band
They are the music men of Delhi. Winters are the busiest times for the countless music bands when thousands of weddings are held in the city. These people are paid to accompany the groom to his bride’s house. Some of the musicians this photographer talked to were not in the profession by choice. Migrating from poorer parts of the country, they had hoped for a good job in Delhi. But they landed up blowing trumpets and saxophones. This was not their dream.