Buy discounted furniture. Ship bedroom furniture.
Buy Discounted Furniture
- Deduct an amount from (the usual price of something)
- Reduce (a product or service) in price
- (discount) the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- Buy or sell (a bill of exchange) before its due date at less than its maturity value
- (discount) dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- (discount) give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
Lundby furniture is expensive, so I don't usually buy any, except for the lighting fixtures and kitchen cupboards. However, this was a too good opportunity to miss, even though I didn't really need this set. There were only two sets on the shelf, so I grabbed this right away.
Choosing some shopping coupons, while waiting for lunch with tortellini, which will give us a regular discount of 20% on the price of some of our most bought foods until the end of April. Feb. 13th, 2008 (165/365)