Bernhardt Furniture Wilshire Blvd : Modern Style Bedroom Furniture.
Bernhardt Furniture Wilshire Blvd
- Wilshire Boulevard is one of the principal east-west arterial roads in Los Angeles, California, United States. It was named for Henry Gaylord Wilshire (1861–1927), an Ohio native who made and lost fortunes in real estate, farming, and gold mining.
- French actress (1844-1923)
- Sarah (1844–1923), French actress; born Henriette Rosine Bernard. She was noted for her portrayal of Marguerite in La Dame aux camelias and of Cordelia in King Lear
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
bernhardt furniture wilshire blvd - Photo Wilshire
Photo Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California
Photograph of Wilshire Boulevard showing Westlake Crossing, Los Angeles, California, c1935. This photo is printed from a copy negative. A mint condition, 8X10 black and white photograph found in the archives of a private collection. Over the past 35 years this private collection was assembled from copy negatives or original negatives obtained from many state historical societies, National Archives, Library Of Congress, and various private sources. Each photographic print is hand printed from a negative. This timeless image would make a great gift or decoration for
Wilshire Blvd 001
Smith Barney 9665 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90212 (310) 285-2600 smithbarney.com
Wilshire Blvd. late evening 001
Wilshire Blvd. East of Veteran Avenue. Photo taken late evening 08-28-2007.