I am a Ph.D. student in Applied Mathematics at the École des Mines de Saint-Étienne, France. I am working under the supervision of Prof. Olivier Roustant, Ph.D. Nicolas Durrande, and Ph.D. François Bachoc. This thesis is funded by the Chair in Applied Mathematics OQUAIDO.
I was a research assistant at the Department of Electrical Engineering of the Universidad Tecnológica de Pereira, Colombia. I obtained my master's degree at the Universidad Tecnológica de Pereira, under the supervision of Ph.D. Mauricio A. Álvarez.
My research interests include applied mathematics, machine learning and computer science topics. More precisely, Gaussian processes, differential equations, and probabilistic models.
- Accepted paper at IEEE-TCBB 2019: "Physically-inspired Gaussian process models for post-transcriptional regulation in Drosophila", joint work with N. Durrande and M. A. Alvarez.
- Accepted abstract at UseR! (poster session): "lineqGPR: an R package for Gaussian process regression modelling with linear inequality constraints",
- Preprint paper: "Approximating Gaussian Process Emulators with Linear Inequality Constraints and Noisy Observations via MC and MCMC", joint work with F. Bachoc, N. Durrande and O. Roustant.
- Accepted paper at AISTATS 2019 (poster session): "Gaussian process modulated Cox processes under linear inequality constraints", joint work with S. John and N. Durrande.
- Published open source R package: lineqGPR - Gaussian Process Regression Models with Linear Inequality Constraints.
- Accepted paper at SIAM JUQ 2018: "Finite-dimensional Gaussian approximation with linear inequality constraints", joint work with N. Durrande, F. Bachoc and O. Roustant.
- Preprint paper: "Maximum likelihood estimation for Gaussian processes under inequality constraints", joint work with F. Bachoc and A. Lagnoux.