What I offer?
- I use Google Translate to create exact copies of your strings.xml file in as many languages as you want.
- I do it, so you don't have to!
- I'll provide you with a zip file so you can just unzip it into your project, and the job is done!
- A personal service with a quick turnaround. Email me with your files and I'll get the job done for you in less than 24 hours.
What Languages are supported?
- All Google App marketplace languages are supported - English, Hebrew, Japanese, French, Finish, Hindi, Norweigian, Spanish, Russian, German, Korean, Italian, Portugese, Polish, Swedish, Dutch, Chinese, Danish (more if you want)
How does it work?
- You email me your strings.xml (in any of the above languages) and tell me to what languages you want them translated into.
- I'll give you a price based on the amount of languages you specify multiplied by the amount of characters* that need to be translated. See estimates below.
- Amount paid via Paypal.
- Zip file sent back to you with translated strings.xml files in exactly the same format as you provided!
* Number of characters calculated based on the characters between the tags, not total file size.
What can I guarantee?
- All produced strings.xml files will have exact the same structure (comments and line spaces) as the one provided and manually produced.
- Quick turnaround: I'll try and provide you with the result in less than 24 hours.
- All files are UTF-8 format.
What I cannot guarantee?
- This is not a professional translation service. The strings themselves are translated using Google translate. I do not know 20 languages :-)
Price is based on the amount of languages you specify multiplied by the amount of characters* that need to be translated.
- This file is almost 6000 characters. - Click to view.
- To translate this into 19 different languages will cost you $12 USD.
- Minimum $8 USD fee applies.
Send your strings.xml file to email@example.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!