posted May 12, 2010, 1:11 AM by Matthew G
- NEW May 10 New GPS NOW
WORKING! Update your rootfs for the new fix using the update tool, or
download it and replace your old one HERE!! Expect slow lock times, up to 10 minutes,
but GPS is now working! I have found getting a lock in WinMo first
seems to speed up when you switch to Android!
- 4/23 Two new builds added to the download section. 2.1 Android Open
Source Project build. This is built by phh using stinedb's new kitchen.
2.1 with SENSE UI! Thanks to Klinux for his work on this sqsh!
- 4/23 zimage adds 17MB RAM for Android OS use.
- 4/23 Startup Utility updates: WinMo auto backlight off/on thanks to
bedoig Thread Here
- 3/31 Startup Utility Updates: Force CDMA checkbox enables the use
of MrPippys combined CDMA & GSM Rootfs! (For .rar CDMA users add
"htc_hw.force_cdma=1" to your startup.txt!)
- 3/31 Thanks to MrPippy's work the CDMA and GSM rootfs have now been
- 3/31 System.sqsh from babijoee! Adds Gallery, Calculator, and
Desktop Clock. Updates to some apps as well!
- 3/25 Zimage/modules: This re-enables the so called "turbo mode".
Some benchmarking figures indicate better memory performance.
(topa/rhod: Drive AXI bus @160Mhz when A11 is @528Mhz)
- 3/25 Additions to the Startup Utility! Progress bar &
Rootfs.img Auto-Update should also have fixed some compatibility
issues, and crashes during the update!
- 3/17 Additions to the Startup Utility! Auto Update & App
Manager! (Pieteckhart is going crazy with this one!)
- 3/17 zImage/Modules: Re-enable speakerphone by adding
"external.rhod_speaker=1" to startup.txt (ONLY SPEAKERPHONE, no
external audio, Mic also will not work.)
- 3/08 3D Finally working(ish) Will not show Nexus boot screen, or
some other 3D apps that require LOTS of RAM. (Remove cmdline
"hw3d.force=1" from your startup.txt to go back to the old settings and
get your splash screen back)
- 3/08 System.sqsh from babijoee, includes Home++ (you can still
select standard Android Home as default)
- 3/08 Startup Utility! (Thanks pieteckhart and DaveShaw, woulda never
gotten done otherwise) No more multiple downloads, keyboard selection
tool will load before Android Haret.
- 3/01 WiFi WORKING! (Except WEP)
- 3/01 New file system to match other handsets and avoid apps
installing to system folder. "Android" folder, is now "andboot"
- 3/01 New D-pad fix, all directions work correctly, thanks Phh!
- 2/27 **Removed 3/1 does not play nice with wifi** Overclocked
- 2/27 Phone off/restart!
- 2/24 Sleep enabled (Still working on FULL sleep. LED debug feature:
Amber = On Green = Sleep)
- 2/24 New XDAndroid personalized Haret start menu icon. (see
- 2/22 New backlight control: Including on/off fading and brightness
controll (disable auto backlight in WinMo first!)
- 2/22 Eclair System.sqsh to enable Rhodium Gsensor
- 2/22 Start menu Haret icon
- 2/15 New edited rootfs to support Rhod100 fr/uk/de (Thanks majster-pl)
- 2/11 02/07/10 Android.Eclair.2.0.1 XDAndroid Build
- 2/11 Hardware keyboard landscape/portrait recognition.
- 2/03 New Kernel: Allows Android to use almost twice as much
available RAM!! Faster boot, faster Android, GOTTA TRY IT.
- 2/03 New Touchscreen Calibration tool during first Haret boot
(its during the first Haret! You cant miss it!)
- 2/03 Rootfs for Tilt2 and Rhod210 Keyboard map! (Thank AdamWill for the remap and hours of sleepless