PHOTO ALBUM MANUFACTURERS. GAP PHOTO CONTEST. PHOTO SHOOT IDEAS FOR FRIENDS
Photo Album Manufacturers
- (manufacture) put together out of artificial or natural components or parts; "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; He manufactured a popular cereal"
- A person or company that makes goods for sale
- (manufacture) create or produce in a mechanical way; "This novelist has been manufacturing his books following his initial success"
- (manufacture) industry: the organized action of making of goods and services for sale; "American industry is making increased use of computers to control production"
- The Photo Album is the third studio album by indie rock band Death Cab for Cutie, released on October 9, 2001, on Barsuk Records.
- Photo Album is a compilation DVD released in 2005 that contains all eight of Nickelback's music videos released up to that date. The first seven videos had already been released on the previous DVD The Videos.
- A photographic album, or photo album, is a collection of photographs, generally in a book. Some albums have compartments which the photos may be slipped into; other albums have heavy paper with a sticky surface covered with clear plastic sheets, in which photos can be put.
photo album manufacturers - KODAK SMILE
KODAK SMILE G150 1.5" Digital Photo Album Keychain (Black) + Microfiber Spudz Cloth Kit
¦ 1) KODAK SMILE G150 Digital Photo Keychain (Black)
¦ 2) Precision Design Mini Microfiber Lens Cloth with Neoprene Pouch
Make your pictures portable with the KODAK SMILE G150 Digital Photo Keychain. Show off your favorite shots when you're out and about or take it with you to keep your loved ones close when you travel. It's perfect for sharing your memories on-the-go.
This Mini Microfiber Lens Cloth with water-resistant neoprene pouch keeps the cloth dry and protected from dust, dirt and other contaminants that could otherwise lead to scratches. And for added convenience, the pouch features a simple clip that makes transportation a snap. Just attach the pouch to your keychain, belt loop or camera bag, and you're ready to go!
ernst leitz of wetzlar: helping the persecuted
leica gallery nyc no photos allowed Source: Leica Respected as a paternalistic entrepreneur, Ernst Leitz II (1871-1956), the family owner of Ernst Leitz, German manufacturers of optical products including the Leica Camera, supported the Weimar Republic through his strongly held humanitarian values and cosmopolitan outlook. Well known for his antipathy towards the Nazis, he began to be approached by Jews seeking help as soon as persecutions began in 1933. Subsequently, some young individuals were trained as apprentices in the factory and later sent overseas by Leitz where they began new lives. Others were assisted in their efforts to start new ventures abroad. This exhibition highlights Ernst Leitz II's altruistic actions as he walked his own tightrope throughout the years of Nazi rule.
Tintype, also melainotype and ferrotype, is a photographic process first described by Adolphe-Alexandre Martin in France in 1853, and patented in the United States on February 19, 1856 by Hamilton Smith, professor at Kenyon College, in Ohio William Kloen also patented the process in the United Kingdom in the same year. It was first called melainotype, and then ferrotype (by a rival manufacturer of the iron plates used); finally came the name tintype. All three names describe both the process and the resulting photograph
photo album manufacturers
Eastman Kodak Products - Digital Frame, 800x600 Pixels, Pulse, Black - Sold as 1 EA
Digital frame with 800 x 600 pixels displays pictures with no software to install. Friends and family can send pictures right to your frame too. Simply create your own e-mail address for the frame to easily receive new pictures. The PULSE feature automatically links to friends and photo albums on Facebook and Kodak Gallery sites, so you can see new pictures on your frame when they're posted. Pictures are automatically resized to fit more on the frame. Wirelessly add or replace pictures with built-in Wi-Fi. You can also insert a memory card or USB drive into the USB port in addition to the 4,000 images the frame can store. Digital frame features a mercury-free panel, 512MB memory, 4:3 aspect ratio, two memory card slots, Kodak Color Science, LED backlighting, automatic shutoff at preferred times, and simple-to-use touch controls. You can scroll through photos and view slideshows all at the touch of your fingertips. Digital frame includes a power adapter and plug. Energy Star qualified.
Sold as 1 EA
Manufacturer: Eastman Kodak
Total percentage of recycled content: 0
Post Consumer Waste: 0
Country of origin: CN