Thanks to Augusto for doing a proper translation of my Spanish localization text.
A user alerted me to and error in the Site Survey function, It seems that adding the data fields at the bottom of the screen caused a shift in the long-touch feature, Adding those data fields caused the position touched to be shifted up and slightly to the left. After trying everything and not being able to fix this shifting issue I decided to simply compensate by adding an offset to the position tapped on the screen.
The good thing about all this is I figured out how to use a SlidingDrawer. This opens up the screen area and is rediculously easy to implement.