After a good long break from this app, started implementing a few updates I've thought of since the last release.
I was going to put in a "My Location" button after an incident on a road trip where I had no signal. But then I realized that "signal" is the problem and the reason you would fire up the app in the first place. If you don't have it, why stay in the app? So I nixed that.
Next was a one-off problem of a user trying to stick an alphanumeric ID into the cell ID field in the site database. Thought I did something wrong, but then realized no one uses cell IDs like that except this guy, so why do it.
What I am doing is trying to capture the crap load of errors I see popping in the developer console. Mostly NullPointerExceptions caused by a directory that hadn't been created, or files that didn't exist, etc. There were a few strange errors I saw that I have no idea what is causing them.
Adding some new "Drive Mode" screens. This elegantly solves the problem of people wanting to see other info besides the basic signal strength, cell ID and technology. Added a roaming/carrier screen, and trying to think of a couple more to put in.