Completed a semi-minor update of RFST:
- Darkened the sector coverage color...this is in the KML output file. So if you export to Google Earth, coverage zones show up better.
- Minor adjustments to the voice notification timing. I found the signal strength and "no signal" updates a little too frequent, so I tweaked the times a little.
- The map will not update below -102 dBm. This will improve performance when viewing the map by not demanding map tile updates when signal strength is at its worse. This was a little Catch-22 I never thought about until I found myself in a dead zone.
- Fixed bug calling the last Tab used. Bottom line, it wasn't working.
- And I finally figured out how to clear (wipe) coverage zones off the map immediately. It's so great when you discover how you own code works!