Force Fields is a simple but addictive simulation of a gravity system.
Current version: 3.7
There is no goal, you can just play
around and see how the particles interact with each other and the
gravity fields! You can also control the particles movement using the
Touching anywhere on the screen adds a force field (up to 5). You can drag it around and if you drop it in the bottom right corner it gets deleted, if you drop it in the bottom left corner the settings dialog will pop up, where you can set the strength of the field. On the top left corner you can find the time controls, where you can adjust the speed of the simulation giving you a better idea about what's happening.
Up to 10 particles can be added, and they are attracted to the force fields – depending on their strength – and they are repulsed or attracted by each other. You can also set the strenght of attraction/repulsion between the particles and their color.
You can also enable gravity, which means that you can influence the movement of the particles with the accellerometer sensors of your Android device, and vibration, letting your device vibrate depending on how hard the particles hit the sides of the screen.
There are 2 extra modes available:
- particles: touching anywhere on the screen will generate a stream of particles!
- rubber band: touching on the screen will enable a virtual rubber band from the tip of your finger to the particle.
There are so many settings in Force Fields! Where to start??
Here a few tips to start playing around:
- set the particles interaction mode to repulsion and set the particles strength to the max. The particles now will hate each other and they will try to stay as far as possible. So, add a force field in the middle of the screen and set its attraction strength to the maximum, the particles will fight each other to reach the force fields!
- set the particles interaction mode to attraction and the particle trace length to the maximum. Add all the particles and just enjoy the awesome drawings they generate!
You can remove the ads from this application downloading the unlock key
A brand new live wallpaper
based on Force Fields is now available on the market!!
Force Fields has been reviewed on these sites:
Find it on the market
- FlyByPc: Addictive and innovative. Five stars!
- David: This app alone makes it worth getting my android phone. I love stuff like this, and this one is awesome!
- Brian: Pretty cool app. Makes me feel like I'm in control of my own universe...
- Tubaking182: I will never need another game on my phone, plan on buying lwp asap
- Charles: Great idea and super-cool to tinker around with. I love stuff like this!
- Warren: Lots of fun and a great little time waster
- BLADE4951: Great app! Good way to kill time can't stop playing it five stars
- daniel: Cool gravity and physics game without the need for brains
- John: An interesting cool lil app, physics made easy/fun. Very smart
- Henry: Beautifully implemented physics and graphics.
- Carla: The Gravitational section is a wonderful example for demonstrating electrons & planets to kids.
- Patrick: Would have only given it 3 or 4 stars but after the update it is now amazing. New modes, new add ons, and new options! Keep up the great work.
- Serge: Neat, high efficiency toy that has no purpose. I love it!
- Ben: A surprisingly good physics engine. Definitely worth a try.