Updated CM-11.0 Source
1. Settings: Fix exception being thrown if CMHW is not installed.
Happens during debugging when mmp'ing the app.
2. CMAccount: Fix typo in AndroidManifest.xml
3. Fix Settings Panel bug causing frozen overview.
Previously, toggling search panel would freeze Overview mode
until the user exited back to the regular launcher. Also, the current
page would be lost. Fix this by computing the new scroll bounds
immediately when the setting is toggled.
4. ThemesProvider:Don't call insertCapabilities for legacy icon packs.
5. Settings:Change "Stay Awake" description to match behavior
Stay awake acts on "plugged in" state, not "charging" state. Update description to accurately reflect this behavior.
6. Settings:Fix translatability of modified dev countdown strings.
7. Settings:Fix translatability of modified ADB strings.
8. Base:Fix translatability of External media format message
9. MountService: Check for null pointer when looking for vold code
* There is actually no code path that will set an event into
NativeDaemonConnectorException, so any reference to the event code
will result in a null pointer exception, taking down MountService and
the rest of the system with it.
10.Settings:Fix duplicate notification light string
11.OpenDelta support added will be up and running soon.
1. Settings: add setting for nav bar cursor
2. SystemUI: add left and right virtual buttons while typing
3. BaseStatusBar: Dismiss heads up on backpress.
4. Themes: Add icon previews to ThemesContract
5. Use systemui's applied theme for notifications.
Notifications contain RemoteViews which are inflated using the
application's context for which this notification belongs to. This
can look out of place if SystemUI is using a different theme than the
rest of the system.
This patch will use SystemUIs theme when inflating the RemoteViews,
giving us a more consistent look in the notification drawer.
6. Allow specifying a theme when creating a Context
A Context normally loads the resources associated with the given
package that this context is for. This patch allows us to specify
a theme we want attached to a given context's resources.
7. Base:Add getThemedResourcesForApplicationAsUser().
8. Support theming navbar separately from SystemUI
This allows using a different theme for the navbar than the theme
applied to the rest of SystemUI. This will not affect theming until
we have the front end in place that allows users to change this.
9. Modify config to support app specific themes
Summary of Changes
1. The configuration now supports each app to have their own theme.
Each theme can include icons, styles (ie overlays) and font.
2. The theme config is serialized into a json string and stored
in secure settings. This entry consolidates what was previously 3 separate
keys (style, icon, font) into a single field.
3. 'CustomTheme' was renamed to 'ThemeConfiguration'.
Note: This commit is for the configuration. Additional work needs to be done to
the framework and UI to support app specific themes.
10.Clean up search code.
Fix up coding style and add a few missing TypedArray.recycle() calls.
Also make filtering code more efficient.
11.Settings : Make search locale friendly.
12.Settings : Get actionbar post extra retrieval
Fetching the actionbar before the extras are utilized causes the parentActivityName
to be null and no home as up enabled.
13.Show parent fragment name in option search.
For doing that, parent titles were missing for options placed in
fragments which are directly invoked by a settings header. Fixit.
14.Updated init and cleaned up overlays
1. Replace CWM Touch recovery with TWRP Touch Based Recovery 126.96.36.199
2. Updated Toolchain to arm-cortex_a9-linux-gnueabihf-linaro_4.9.1-2014.06
3.Updated CM-11.0 Source
1. Bluetooth tethering Fixed
2. Deduplicate adapter-of-installed-packages code
3. Added ro.config.low_ram=true in build properties(build.prop)
Transparent status bar and multiple lockscreen panels will disappear if want change it false in build.prop
1. DisplaySettings: Add hardware-framework support for color enhancement
2. vold: Send UUID with list response
UUID defaults to 0 if not available
3. MountService: Handle UUID in list response
4. build: Update supported languages
* Remove Uyghur, which has no active maintainer in the past 6 months
* Add Kurdish
5. Mms: update new messages notification count
Mms should notify the system about how many new sms/mms has (including those ones under conversations)
to the notification system. This allow the system to display the number of events for Mms app according its
6. keyguard: force marquee effect for carrier text
This allows to make rooms for languages with long carrier text descriptions.
7. Fix accesses to MmsSms.CONTENT_CONVERSATIONS_URI.
Because one of the columns was duplicated between MMS_ONLY_COLUMNS and
SMS_ONLY_COLUMNS, the last entry of UNION_COLUMNS was null, leading to
a NPE(null point exception)
8. PackageManager: Add option for single threaded dexopt
* Execute all dexopt invocations on the main thread instead of using the
ExecutorService when persist.sys.dalvik.multithread is set to false.
9. Reset Pattern:
- If user cancels while creating new pattern, old pattern is restored
10.Wifi: Use bss->age identifier for wifi scan results
This value will be used as "timestamp" and Google Play Services
uses this value for identifying sane wifi scan items.
The current timestamp (tsf=) has a different meaning, which causes
the Google Location Resolver to ignore all wifi scan entries and
therefore no location can be resolved.
This solution is already done on batched result parsing, but
missing on the traditional scans.
1. Theme Provider: Reapply theme components when theme updated.
2. Add a custom home screen to Trebuchet.
Scrolling to the left will now open a custom home screen that can be
used to display information provided by the system or third parties
via an API.
3. quickcontact: fallback to default secondary action drawable
If the resource package doesn't have a valid resource drawable, then fallback
to default drawable.
4. accounts: don't remove accounts while device is in safe mode
Userspace apps are not available in safe mode, so authenticators are not available when
the system starts and checks all accounts. Just ignore these accounts and not add them
to the list of accounts.
5. BAse: Theme IME switcher alert dialog
6. Fix frontOfTask assignment.
If all activities of a given stack were finishing, no activity was
marked as front-of-task. This confused ActivityManager, so make sure
there's always exactly one activity marked as front-of-task.
7. Keyguard: fix NPE setting lockscreen wallpaper
After boot the view might not be laid out and so getWidth() and
getHeight() return 0 and will cause a NullPointerException in
8. Move Scrolling Wallpaper to new Trebuchet Settings
9. Activity chooser "Always" button is not working
When ResolverActivity is created with a custom list of matching
applications (rList) as in NFC case, and the alwaysUseOption is
set to true, the prferredActivity is not saved even if the user
presses the "always" button.
When a list is provided the variable mBaseResolveList will be
!= null. This will set mOrigResolveList = null.
When an activity is choosen and one of the buttons are pressed
onIntentSelected is called. The first thing this method does
is to check mAdapter.mOrigResolveList != null, however in this
case mOrigResolveList is always null, and the value is not
saved as PreferredActivity.
10.Automatic translation imports for all source's updated
1. Kernel u8500:- futex patched https://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/2014/msg00130.html
2. Bluez 5.20 http://www.bluez.org/release-of-bluez-5-20/
3. SystemUI: Expose heads up.
4. HeadsUp: Clean up.
5. Trebuchet: Adjust layout for readability in different languages
6. Mms: use Holo Light theme
7. Settings: Protected App [2/3]
Protected Apps Settings -> Apps:
- Added Receiver which can send in a call to PackageManager to toggle a components protected status.
- Add Protected Apps activity (available from Apps fragment)
- Reads from ApplicationInfo state
- Requires Pattern Lock to view/modify protected apps
- Updates Settings Secure DB with protected components
- Support resetting protected apps pattern lock
8. Show notification on adb over network too
Screenshots - http://goo.gl/TgsRI6
9. Trebuchet: Move Scrolling Wallpaper to new Trebuchet Settings
10. base: don't show global actions if shutdown sequence was started
11. base: properly check that quickboot is enabled
12. incallui: make navigation bar translucent + other fixes
* Make navigation bar translucent when available, minimizing thec bad
effect of the black navigation bar.
* Complete change Ie76cbc53c176d94bfb2402bf50eae6161fbb2198, displaying
the caller photo in complete full window size.
* Sync Msim layouts with normal layouts
13. Themes: Theme immersive mode cling.
1. Settings: remove auto_brightness_adjustment_title string
The controls which used this string were removed.
2. Settings: Do not disable "Brightness control" setting
It's really annoying to have to back out of this screen when disabling
auto brightness and go back in just to enable this setting.
3. CMFileManager: Update strings
4. QS: New torch icon
Create a new torch icon which can be used across the system
(Quick settings, Quick launch, Torch app).
Vector graphic: http://goo.gl/NvjZuM
5. Fix CustomContent/CMHome bugs with settings.
* If Search Panel / CMHome is enabled, it would become visible
in overview mode after any setting is toggled. Fixed.
* If all icons on the last home screen were removed and Search Panel /
CMHome is enabled, CMHome would become the only workspace, breaking
most things. Fixed.
6. SystemUI: Expose heads up.
7. Fix PackageManagerService WTF in systemReady()
This resolves the following error: http://pastebin.com/qArDdDM2
8. PackageManager: Fix logic around upgrading text display
* This code has all threads writing into the integer keeping track of
the number of packages at once.
* Make this integer an atomic one, preventing all threads from racing
when updating it.
9. WallpaperCropper: include wallpapers from themes!
Theme all the things!!!!!!!!!
10.Settings: Add HeadsUp setting.
1. Android 4.4.4 and it's Change logs
2. Small Tiles layout fixed
3. VPN issues must be fixed now
4. OTA DIsabled for improvements ,should be live in a week .
5. Updated cm-11 Sources
1. RIL Updated
2. Added stereo widening effect
3. Deferred KSM timer enabled
4. Built with Google GCC 4.8
5. New OTA Updater Logo
6. CWM 188.8.131.52
7. Dialer Issues are gone [Tested On clean Weekly-9]
8. Updated ArchiDroid Optimizations to V3
9. Google Play Store visual artifacts are fixed
10. Updated cm-11 Sources Huge Update from Upstream as 4.4.3 landed
1. 4.4.3 Build
2. Updated cm-11 Sources
1. Led notification working normal
2. New performance tile [Power save/balance/Performance]
3. Fixed reboot to recovery
4. OTA system Online
5. All files sending and receiving via bluetooth
6.. Updated cm-11 Sources to 5/20/2014. Read there gerrit.
1. All Issues Related to crash and random reboots should be fixed now2. STE MultiMedia [1/2] and UI performance Increased . Visit here https://github.com/XperiaSTE3. New theme Engine From CyanogenMod4. OTA support added ,will be supported from next weekly.5. Updated cm-11 Sources to 5/13/2014. Huge Update ,read there gerrit.
1. Device tree, kernel and vendor updated from AOSX (thanks to AOSX team) 2. Adapt gralloc, copybit, hwcomposer, stelpcutils, memtrack from sources 3. BlueZ updated to 5.18 (Stable) 4. Fix call via bluetooth 5. CWM touch Recovery 184.108.40.206 6. Updated cm-11 Sources to 5/6/2014. Huge Update ,read there gerrit. http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z
1. Power HAL of U8500 SOC,Fixed permission issue [Thanks to carl]
2. Improved Battery performance [libhealthd]
3. Cleaned Uneeded things from sources
4. Fixed Reboot to recovery from advance reboot options [Thanks Mike Semc-2011 Dev for his original commit]
5. Fixed button typo [Thanks Abhinav]
6. Enabled Sony Apps in Play Store
7. Updated cm-11 Sources to 3/9/2014. Big Update ,read there gerrit. http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z
1.Added Power Hal of CyanogenMod
2. Removed Goo manager
3.Updated cm-11.0 sources http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z
Latest cm-11.0 sources http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z
Release Candidate -1
1. CWM touch Updated to 220.127.116.11
2. OMX fixed from source
3. 1080p Video playback support
4. Bluetooth Fixed [A2DP left]
5. Video recording Fixed
6. Latest cm-11.0 sources http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z
1. CWM touch Updated to 18.104.22.168
2. Removed OMX closed source libs
3. Latest cm-11.0 sources http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z
1.Added Focus modes for camera
2.BlueZ 5.13 sources
3.Inverted Camera Issue from previous Nightly Fixed
4.Latest cm-11.0 sources http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z
1.OpenMax codecs solved [OMX]
2.Full Video playback at 1080p
3.Latest cm-11.0 sources http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z
1.Bluetooth finally working [Not functional yet, Its able to search devices but can't pair .Its turned on once gets turned off after searching or while pairing .Then to enable it ,you need to reboot .] Thanks munjeni and 95A31 for there hardwork .
2.New RIL class
3.New Mali Drivers
4.Notification Led's fixed from nightly-20
5.Latest cm-11.0 sources http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z
1.Battery % alignment from nightly-19 fixed.
2.Latest cm-11.0 sources http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z