Searching for the ancestors and descendants of
ANDREW WHITESELL (1723-1813)
and his wife
MARGARETHA GREEN (1732-1778)
of Sussex County, New Jersey
This web site is created to aid in finding answers to these questions.
- Who were Andrew and Margaretha's parents and siblings?
- Where was Andrew Whitesell born?
- Who are their descendants?
- What are the sources for all information regarding them, their ancestors and their descendants?
- Who are the active Whitesell researchers and how can they be contacted?
With source citations for the First Two Generations
A Collaborative project of the Whitesell Researchers
This is a working draft of a Register Report for the descendants of Andrew and Margaretha. All Whitesell researchers are encouraged to contribute information and sources to document an accurate and complete Register Report for the first two generations of descendants of Andrew and Margaretha (Green) Whitesell of Sussex County, New Jersey. Please submit your facts, sources, comments and queries to Bruce for inclusion in this evolving register report. Major new finds and updates to the report will be announced to the Whitesell Reseachers email list.
ANDREW and MARGARETHA (GREEN) WHITESELL
at the Swayze Cemetery, south of Hope, New Jersey.
Photographs taken by Bruce Johnson, July 1990
In Memory of
18th March 1813,
aged 89 years 6
months & 28 days.
BORN NOV. 27
AT LONG ISELAND
DEPARTd. JAN 2