HOCKEY PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 : HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY TOURNEY.
Hockey Playoffs Round 2
- (playoff) any final competition to determine a championship
- The playoffs, postseason, or finals of a sports league are a game or series of games played after the regular season by the top competitors, to determine the league champion or a similar accolade. The term and concept are most widespread in North America.
- James Earnest Mora (born May 24, 1935, in Glendale, California) is the former head coach of the USFL's Philadelphia/Baltimore Stars and the NFL's New Orleans Saints and Indianapolis Colts. He played football at Occidental College where he was also a member of the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity.
- Round 2 is the second studio album by contemporary R&B singer J. Holiday. The album was released on March 10, 2009. The album is the follow-up to his gold-selling debut album Back of My Lac'. The first single is "It's Yours".
- Richmond 11.6(72) lost to Sydney 13.10(88)
- Team round (20 points) - 2 or more team members perform together
- field hockey: a game resembling ice hockey that is played on an open field; two opposing teams use curved sticks try to drive a ball into the opponents' net
- Hockey refers to a family of sports in which two teams play against each other by trying to maneuver a ball, or a puck, into the opponent's goal, using a hockey stick.
- Hockey is an album by John Zorn featuring his early "game piece" composition of the same name. The album, first released on vinyl on Parachute Records in 1980, (tracks 4-9), and later re-released on CD on Tzadik Records with additional bonus tracks as part of the The Parachute Years Box Set in
Canucks Outsider Alive for the Playoffs - Round 2
Canucks Outsider's Alive for the Playoffs video cast for Round 2 Saturday vs. the Chicago BlackHawks. Tune in at Hockeynw.com after 6:00PM PST for renegade punditry, trivia, interviews, and beer. Bob + Doug McKenize and Aeschlylus give the announcement.
Charlotte Checkers hockey playoff game 2,
The second game of a first round, best of 3 playoff between the Charlotte checkers and the South Carolina (North Charleston) Stingrays at the brand new Charlotte Bobcats Arena in Uptown, Charlotte, NC. The Checkers won 4 to 3.