Lifelong learning is very important to me. I find attending technical talks and conferences to be a vital part in maintaining my engineering skills. Even in my personal life, though, I find that learning a new skill or art can be a very fulfilling endeavor, and can help bring better balance in my life. Some of my efforts in lifelong learning are listed below.
- Classical Guitar Lessons. Instructor: Charles Ferguson, Stanford University Music Dept.
- Leadership Labs. Instructor: Evelyn Williams
- Negotiation and Influence Workshop. Instructor: Jared Curhan, MIT Sloan School of Management (workshop took place at Stanford)
- High Performance Leadership Class. Instructor: David Bradford, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Yoga, Instructor. Nanci Conniff, Stanford Athletics Department