HAYWOODS UNFINISHED FURNITURE SAN DIEGO : WOOD STUDIO FURNITURE.
Haywoods Unfinished Furniture San Diego
- Furniture items that have not been stained, painted, or finished.
- a picturesque city of southern California on San Diego Bay near the Mexican border; site of an important naval base
- San Diego , named after Saint Didacus (Spanish: Diego de Alcala), is the eighth-largest city in the United States and second-largest city in California, after Los Angeles, with a population of 1,359,132 (Jan 2010) within its administrative limits on a land area of .
- Union Station in San Diego, California, also known as the Santa Fe Depot, is a train station built by the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway to replace the small Victorian-style structure erected in 1887 for the California Southern Railroad Company.
- An industrial city and naval port on the Pacific coast of southern California, just north of the US-Mexico border; pop. 1,223,400. It was founded as a mission in 1769
Unfinished furniture: stools for around the island in our kitchen
Mike is staining these today so I thought I'd take a couple of "before" pictures.