Free Ringtones For Any Mobile : Crying Baby Ringtones.
Free Ringtones For Any Mobile
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- In predicate logic, universal quantification formalizes the notion that something (a logical predicate) is true for everything, or every relevant thing. The resulting statement is a universally quantified statement, and we have universally quantified over the predicate.
- A decorative structure that is suspended so as to turn freely in the air
- migratory; "a restless mobile society"; "the nomadic habits of the Bedouins"; "believed the profession of a peregrine typist would have a happy future"; "wandering tribes"
- a river in southwestern Alabama; flows into Mobile Bay
- moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place); "a mobile missile system"; "the tongue isthe most mobile articulator"
Our sweet smile for you, my Dearest :-)..Have you sweet smiled today :-)?
Some my lovely Thai friends and me :-) This lovely shot was taken in Nongnuch garden where we were so impressive and would love to visit there when we have more free time again. I love nice smile in this shot and I would love you sweet smile as us. Have you sweet smiled today :-)?.. SWEET SMILE FOR YOU :-).. Time passed by, you were so good to me... Time just file, but I will remember you by.. You are strength and power behind... My love, this is why my love to you never die... Thanks god, mother nature and all odds... For bringing us together... Thanks gods, lover and all lovely friends.. I know my live will never be the same again.. Have a great week ahead and sweet dream tonight :-).. I will always send you nice sunshine, sweet smile and warm love from Thailand, my Dearest :-).. Ich liebe dich..I LOVE YOU now and forever... J-A-S-M-I-N-E.. A little pretty girl in Thailand.. Nongnuch Garden, Pattaya, Chonburi Province, Thailand... No invites please...Thanks so much for your visits and also for any comments and faves. I am so appreciated for all. All your words are nice awards for me. Thank you..thank you :-)..
Any Time Now (for baby robin to fly)
(1007anytimenow4fuzzythebabyrobinBIGinit) By my calculations the firstborn robin baby should have flown the coop on May 2, 2011. All four babies are still in the nest, though you can't see them in the picture. I figure any time now... A few times, my heart has been up in my throat as they looked like they would fly or fall out. Do you see the twig that hangs about half way across the nest? It has been in just about every picture I've taken so far. Today, one of the babies reached out with his beak and was playing with and exploring it. That was a first for me to see.