FLASH.......... FOR Live Updates send SMS ON andhrateachers to 9870807070
FOR NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE
FOR ONLINE APPLY CLICK HERE
APPSC DEPARTMENTAL TEST HALL TICKETS,CLICK HERE
G.O.TEST ON 21.8.09
E.O.TEST ON 22.8.09
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH MINORITIES WELFARE DEPARTMENT
(A.P.S.M.F.C.) ANNOUNCES PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP
The Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi has introduced a new “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships for College and University Students” from the financial year 2008-09.
List of Provisionally Selected candidates(distrct wise&college wise) for the year 2008-09 click here
(proceedings and application forms of the candidates have been sent to the concerned Junior Colleges)
1) Minimum 80% Marks in Class 12 (10 +2)
2) Parental Income should not exceed 4.5 Lakh p.a.
3) Should be pursuing regular / Professional Degree Courses in recognized educational Institutions.
7) The candidates should collect them from their Principals of the respective Junior Colleges. The application form and copy of proceedings can also be downloaded from the BIE Website www.bieap.gov.in, by the candidates whose names are placed in the selected list.
8) They should forward them through the Principals of Degree / Professional Degree Collegeswhere they are presently studying, to the Secretary, BIE, A.P., Nampally, Hyderabad so as to reach on or before 17.08.2009.
Note: The candidates of other Boards have to approach their concerned Boards of +2 stage.
9)For Covering Letter to Junior College Principal, Candidates Proceeding Copy & Application form click here