WAX REMOVAL FURNITURE : DISCOUNT FURNITURE STORES IN NEW YORK CITY : FRENCH COLONIAL STYLE FURNITURE.
Wax Removal Furniture
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- dismissal from office
- The taking away of something unwanted
- The action of removing someone or something, in particular
- the act of removing; "he had surgery for the removal of a malignancy"
- The abolition of something
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
- Make a recording of
- any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin; they are solid at normal temperatures and insoluble in water
- cover with wax; "wax the car"
- go up or advance; "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered"
- Cover or treat (something) with wax or a similar substance, typically to polish or protect it
- Remove unwanted hair from (a part of the body) by applying wax and then peeling off the wax and hairs together
fabric covered furniture
with candles on it. man, they must be great at wax removal.